realme Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies to realme products sold in this country, which includes Mobile Phones, Accessories, IoT Products, etc. During the warranty period, if functional failure occurs upon normal usage, realme will provide free repair service or replacement according to the standard policy guidelines set by the company.
HANDSET WARRANTY DURATION AND SERVICE TYPE
Item -> Warranty Period
Handset -> Twenty-four (24) months
USB Cable -> Twenty-four (24) months
Charger -> Twenty-four (24) months
ACCESSORY AND IOT PRODUCTS WARRANTY DURATION AND SERVICE TYPE
Item Warranty Period
Wired Earphone -> Twenty-four (24) months
Wireless Earphone -> Twenty-four (24) months
Smart Band -> Twenty-four (24) months
realme Watch -> Twenty-four (24) months
Power Bank -> Twenty-four (24) months
realme 7, realme 7 Pro Dedicated Service Policy
1. 3-years warranty
Enjoy an extended 3-year free warranty period, covering against manufacturing defects.
2. 2-months DOA/DAP period
Our refund and replacement period covers against manufacturing defects for 2 months after purchase.
realme Mobile Phone, Accessories & IoT Products Warranty Policy:
1. This warranty policy applies only to realme device sold in this country Territory.
2. The warranty of the mobile phone will be applicable from the purchased date.
3. To avail warranty service support for realme accessories & IOT products, customers are advised to provide original box pack with device together to service center along with valid purchase proof of Invoice.
4. During the warranty period, if any functional failure occurs, realme will provide maintenance services free of charge through their authorized service centers.
5. After mobile phone repaired under warranty, user will get remaining warranty period of device as per activation date.
6. After replacement of any device/IoT/Accessories, user will get remaining warranty period as per original invoice.
1. Device has exceeded the standard warranty duration.
2. Device/Product is liquid damaged or any moisture/corrosion is there.
3. Failed to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of nonrealme accessories, etc.
4. If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of product, including but not limited to crack, scratches on external surface.
5. Any unauthorized repair, disassembling tried on device.
6. Warranty sticker is missing/misplaced or changed.
7. Warranty does not cover if device get rooted by user and it cannot get restored by software update.
8. Warranty does not cover natural wear and tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care and damaged cause by act of God such as floods, fire or earthquakes.
9. If there is any conflict between this service policy and national laws and regulations, all national laws and regulations shall prevail.
10. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the accessory is within the warranty period;
Realme warranty Policy:
Find Service center information from repair service in support page of official web.